Share | 

New Recruit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alan Davion

Male Posts : 1
Gamerscore : 10528

PostSubject: New Recruit   Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:11 am

Evening all... Would have posted last night, but I needed to get some sleep for work today, so, here I am now.

I primarily play on the XBox, since I can't exactly play FPS games on my laptop with an integrated mouse-pad.

So, as far as what games I play, I've got all the Halo games with the exception of Halo Wars, but I forget what ranks I am in 3 and Reach.

I stopped playing MW2 a while back because, for lack of a better term, I got sick and tired of all the kids. I'm like level 40-something, 3rd or 4th Prestige.

My main interest right now is of course Battlefield 3, and I'm a little over half-way to rank 18, which is Staff Sergeant 1 Star I believe.

I'll tell you right now though, I'm not a Sniper in game. I can get a kill or two, but my strengths definitely lie in Rifles/Carbines, Shotguns and PDWs. I'm okay with LMGs and Pistols as well.

Can't really think of what else to put in here, since I've covered pretty much everything I can think of as far as my strengths and what games I have.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xSHREDED SCOPEx
Administrator

Male Posts : 28
Gamerscore : 11104

PostSubject: Re: New Recruit   Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:19 pm

First of all, thanks for giving us a detailed profile about your gaming history. Me or Sungram will get you settled in and find you a division. You will probably be assigned to the main infantry since you seem proficient enough. Your service tag will be:
aG PVT | 1P-E | MI
Please put this in your xbox motto ASAP and I will send you a game invite tomorrow whenever I can.

aG GEN | 1P-E&S | HC
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://agaming.forum-xbox.net

New Recruit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1